Consumer Information

General Institutional Information

Student Outcomes


  • A complaint regarding the operations of Huntington University should first be filed internally with campus administrators and then, if necessary, with external entities. Procedures for filing grievances and appealing decisions are described in the catalog.
  • Students residing in other states may contact the Indiana Commission for Higher Education concerning complaints after having completed the institution’s student complaint process.
  • Students may click here for state-by-state contact information for grievance procedures.
  • Contact information for accreditors and public officials is available on the Accreditation, Authorization and Associations page.

Financial Assistance Information

Student Completion, Graduation, and Transfer Rates

Student Athlete Information, Athletic Program Participation and Financial Support

Campus Security, Crime Statistics, and Fire Safety

Drug and Alcohol Abuse Information

  • Drug and alcohol abuse prevention information is contained in the Student Handbook and other publications available from the Student Life Office.
  • The University's position on drug and alcohol abuse is reflected in the Community Life Agreement.