What to Give?
In our opinion, anything that comes from a love of Huntington University and her Foresters is a perfect gift. Some of the options available might surprise you! Please contact the Office of Advancement at (260) 356-6000 to discuss any and all giving opportunities.
- Employer Matching Gifts
- Double your impact by asking your employer (or parent company) if they will match your gift
- Obtain your company’s matching gift form for full information on matching gift eligibility, program limitations, and directions on initiating a match
- Gifts of Grain/Other Commodities
- Turn grain or other commodities into Kingdom impact – and benefit from tax savings
- Gifts of Stock
- Make a charitable gift of stock for a potentially cost-effective gift
- IRA Charitable Rollover
- Life Insurance
- Name Huntington University as the beneficiary of your policy or make an outright gift of a life insurance policy
- Your estate will benefit from an estate tax charitable deduction
- Make a gift specifically designated in memory of loved ones or those who have left a lasting impression
- Real Estate
- Charitable plans may provide you with a way to sell your property tax-free, increase your income for retirement, and benefit from a charitable tax deduction with valuable tax savings
- Tangible Personal Property
- Give rare books, gems, artwork, collections of value, equipment, etc.