Occupational Therapy Assistant Visit Day
By focusing exclusively on our occupational therapy assistant (OTA) program, this visit day will put you in the shoes of an HU OTA student. You will
- Work with and get to know our OTA professors
- Meet our amazing students
- Tour our OTA facilities and opportunities
- Participate in simulations and activities
- Begin to see how HU OTA could be your college home
This free event will begin at 9:00am and conclude by 4:30pm. This visit day is designed for students only due to limited space available, but parents may attend the Welcome Session (9:15am - 10:00am) and the Admissions Session (4:00pm - 4:30pm). Reserve your spot for the OTA Visit Day here.